Wednesday, June 3, 2009

An Astounding Resource that Made My Jaw Drop!

You know that as the Resume Chick I am all about finding the latest techniques that will make my clients stand out from the herd, the very large herd of job applicants. I have just found an unbelievable new method when it comes to making an impression in the Job Interview!

My good friend and fellow resume writer discovered or "literally stumbled" upon it and the results its producing for my clients already is amazing! I keep asking myself why didn't we think of this sooner, it is that good. It is a simple 2-Page Document that just blows the interviewers away because most have never seen anything like this before. I wanted to get the word out right away because as soon as your competition starts using this, I am sorry to say gang, you won't have a prayer if you come up against this when competing for a job.

If there is Just One Tool that you invest in to make sure you land a job it has GOT TO BE THIS ONE - The Incredible 2-Page Document!